As digital marketing firm, we’re really only as good as the results we gets for our clients. That’s why we strive for the highest quality design, most efficient development tools, all backed by a data-driven approach.
Here are a few projects we are particularly proud of:
Client: SEPCO, Inc.
This market-leading B2B manufacturer and supplier of fluid sealing products came to us to redevelop their aging site and prepare it for a new focus on content marketing.
- Replaced their clunky old look with a clean, modern design that reflected the company’s innovative spirit and technological prowess.
- Rebuilt the site on WordPress, bringing over legacy product content and providing powerful new content management tools built especially for the client’s needs.
- Conceptualized and developed the “Product Finder”, a quick and intuitive new tool that makes it easier than ever for new and existing customers to find just the right product for their needs. This took their existing “product catalog” approach to a new level.
- Developed Seal Connect, an editorially-based site-with-a-site, which is the hallmark of the company’s current content marketing efforts. The section features longform articles, infographics and videos which are promoted and shared on social media.
Client: Command Investigations
This private investigation firm, which works with insurance companies to combat fraud, was referred to us to redesign their unattractive and poorly-built WordPress site.
- Replaced their cluttered and less-than-professional design with a sleek, stylish design that put their branding first and backed it up with a solid user experience.
- Reorganized the existing site’s backend, making it easier and more efficient to manage content, as well as adding new features.
- Converted their existing Referral Request Form, a very complex document, from a paper process to a simpler multistep online form. This made it easier for end users and Command’s internal staff to submit and process case referrals, which are the lifeblood of the client’s business.
Client: Cahaba Media Group (CMG)
This successful publisher of B2B trade magazines in the industrial sector contracted us to not only design and develop a new style and platform for their four magazine brands online, but to guide them in developing their own digital community initiative.
- Worked closely with CMG’s editors, sales teams, and graphic artists to develop a fresh new look and style to be used across their four brands. This not only took advantage of modern advancements on the web, but also created new advertising opportunities within the new format, increasing potential revenue for the client.
- Rebuilt and reorganized the sites’ backend structures from scratch to take advantage of modern advancements in content management.
- Redesigned and reconceived the company’s email newsletters to improve subscriber engagement.
- Provided in-depth and continuous content and traffic analysis to measure visitor behavior and preference, giving the client new insight into how their readers reacted to their content. As a result, each brand shifted their approach to better serve their reader’s interests, which lead to an average of 40% higher web traffic and increased subscriber numbers.
- Trained the client’s internal teams, including editors and managers, on effective social media strategy.
- All of these efforts combined lead to the client establishing its own Digital Community team, which now operates self-sufficiently.
Contact us today to schedule a conversation about your business goals. We can’t wait to meet you.